Today during PDXCON 2019, Cyanide showed off a proper reveal trailer for their upcoming game, Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood focuses on, surprise, werewolves over vampires, but has similar themes of trying to hide the beast within as you navigate the human world. We know very little about the game as of now, but we got a teaser that you can see below that confirms that, surprise, werewolves are going to be in the game. More details and, probably, a bigger reveal will be set at PDXCon, a convention ran by publisher Paradox Interactive.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood doesn’t have a date nor any specified platform as of now.
White Wolf Entertainment announced today that the popular World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse setting will be joining Vampire: The Masquerade on the Storytellers Vault for community created content. Since its inception in the summer of 2017, aspiring writers, artists, and game designers have published over two hundred non-canonical table top RPG supplements, Mind’s Eye Theatre larp supplements and fiction stories worldwide for Vampire: The Masquerade in the language of their choosing, and making half of the revenue as their royalty. As with Vampire: The Masquerade before it, White Wolf will assist content creators in making the best Werewolf possible products by offering a considerable variety of graphical layout tools including pre-made design templates, and art-packs to choose from. Additionally, in an effort to speed up the availability process for game lines to become available for content creation, all the Werewolf specific historical settings (Dark Ages & Wild West) and Minds Eye Theatre will be made available during the first month of release.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse for the Storytellers Vault features:
• Self-publish service for table top RPG, Mind’s Eye Theatre larp material & fiction set using any Werewolf: The Apocalypse edition.
• Content creators themselves set the price for the material they publish and receive 50% of the revenue
• Access to templates and art packs produced helps content creators make their work look as professional as the official products from any set era including Werewolf: The Wild West and Dark Ages.
• Publishing in any language supporting the vast global World of Darkness community
• Additional content supporting other game lines and brands in the White Wolf catalogue will be progressively unlocked throughout the remainder of 2018.