The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, with the new season exploring the “Atlanta child murders,” a series of real-life killings between 1979-1981. At least 28 African American children, teenagers, and adults were killed during that time.
Stranger Things with its protagonists gathered around a table to play Dungeons & Dragons and face the Demogorgone are one of the most current images that are contributing to the clearance of the role-playing game in this period.
It is a box that, after years of waiting and curiosity, will allow fans of the game and the TV series to finally play “Hunt for the Thessalhydra”, the adventure mastered by Mike in the first episode of the first season.
The box will contain the rules of D & D, the adventure and the cards of the 5 protagonists of Stranger Things, based on the classes played by the five boys.
- Stranger things themed of Dungeons & Dragons: embark on an exciting dungeon & Dragons adventure, hunt for the thessalhydra, “created” By the character Mike from the Netflix original series, stranger things
- Great game for new dungeon & Dragons players: whether players are new to D&D, or looking for a new adventure, this stranger things themed roleplaying game includes everything a group needs to PLAY
- Detailed rules, adventure book and game dice: The exciting adventure book and colorful rulebook contain tons of information on how to play the game, strategy, and tips for players to advance a character beyond the Fifth level, plus 6 Polyhedral dice so you’re ready to play
- Stranger things character sheets: play as a favorite stranger things character
- Includes 2 Demogorgon figures: the game includes 2 Demogorgon figures, one that players can paint and customize
Cast & crew of The X-Files take you inside the thrilling new season.
New Mutants, an Eighties spinoff of X-Men, features lesser-known characters like Magick (played by Anya Taylor-Joy), Wolfsbane (Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams), Cannonball (Charlie Heaton), Mirage (Blu Hunt) and Sunspot (Henry Zaga).