Enter the night as one of several humans inexplicably attacked in a Mass Embrace, suddenly thrown into the dangerous and ruthless vampire politics of Seattle. Tensions between the factions in Seattle are at an all-time high, and this unsanctioned attack throws the status quo into chaos. An inquest is called in order to get to the bottom of the mystery, and you’re the star witness… whether you like it or not.
Tremere were not allowed in significant numbers throughout Seattle’s history, though that has changed recently. After the fall of the Pyramid, Tremere have sought allies wherever they can find them, offering services and secrets that were once only kept to themselves. At least a few Tremere
This summer Black Chantry Productions are releasing a25th Anniversary productforVampire: The Eternal Struggle. It contains:
– a 100 card preconstructed deck, one of the games most classic deck archetypes,
– an extra 18 iconic cards, reprints from all eras of the game’s history,
– two copies of a powerful vampire new for this set,
– a sturdy, beautiful box that fits 100 sleeved cards.
Like theprevious 2019 preconstructed decks, this product holds many sought-after reprints, making it attractive for existing players. It is also suitable for new players who want to start with a powerful but not overly complicated deck.
Written by Brian Mitsoda, the creative mind behind the original, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters. Those narrative ambitions are bolstered by Cara Ellison, exploring the effects of the mass embrace on regular Seattleites.
In Bloodlines 2, players will inhabit a fledgling vampire and deal with the various vampire clans and political factions who are fighting for control of the city, while engaging in stealth and first-person combat using a number of vampire powers. Brian Mitsoda, designer and writer of the original Bloodlines, is on board again as Bloodlines 2’s lead narrative designer.
Vampire: The Masquerade—Bloodlines 2 won’t be released until 2020
White Wolf Entertainment announced today that the popular World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse setting will be joining Vampire: The Masquerade on the Storytellers Vault for community created content. Since its inception in the summer of 2017, aspiring writers, artists, and game designers have published over two hundred non-canonical table top RPG supplements, Mind’s Eye Theatre larp supplements and fiction stories worldwide for Vampire: The Masquerade in the language of their choosing, and making half of the revenue as their royalty. As with Vampire: The Masquerade before it, White Wolf will assist content creators in making the best Werewolf possible products by offering a considerable variety of graphical layout tools including pre-made design templates, and art-packs to choose from. Additionally, in an effort to speed up the availability process for game lines to become available for content creation, all the Werewolf specific historical settings (Dark Ages & Wild West) and Minds Eye Theatre will be made available during the first month of release.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse for the Storytellers Vault features:
• Self-publish service for table top RPG, Mind’s Eye Theatre larp material & fiction set using any Werewolf: The Apocalypse edition.
• Content creators themselves set the price for the material they publish and receive 50% of the revenue
• Access to templates and art packs produced helps content creators make their work look as professional as the official products from any set era including Werewolf: The Wild West and Dark Ages.
• Publishing in any language supporting the vast global World of Darkness community
• Additional content supporting other game lines and brands in the White Wolf catalogue will be progressively unlocked throughout the remainder of 2018.